Adaps contact details are set out in this statement in the last page of the statement. Adaps Pty Ltd and our subsidiaries and affiliates (“Adaps”, “we”, “us” or “our”) respect your preferences concerning the treatment of Personal Data that we may collect.
This Notice explains how we process your Personal Data, how you can control its use and how you can exercise your privacy rights. It also describes our practices regarding information collected from the Adaps site link or refer to this Notice (such as our websites, computer or mobile software applications, social media pages and HTML-formatted e-mail messages), as well as through offline HR and BDM activities (collectively, the “Information Channels”).
- Email address
- Phone number
By ticking “I have read and understand the Collection Statement,” stakeholder confirms that they have read and understood this Collection Statement.
How We Collect And Hold Personal Information
Adaps may collect personal information about stakeholders from time to time and may have already collected personal information about stakeholders in the past. The kind of information that Adaps collects are as detailed in Adaps Data Collection & Privacy Management policy. Usually, we Adaps obtains stakeholders personal information directly from them, however, Adaps may also collect personal information through third parties as reasonably necessary about its business functions and activities.
Purposes For Collecting Personal Information And Who Adaps Discloses To
The personal information that Adaps collects is used for the following purposes and other purposes as detailed in Adaps Personal Data Collection and Privacy Management Policy:
- to personalize Adaps communications with its
- to sell and promote Adaps products and services to existing Customers, future Customers, Law enforcement agencies, Statutory Authorities and any other relevant people, entities with whom Adaps has business
- to provide or arrange for staffing and talent provisioning services to its current and future
- to provide a better service communication to stakeholders themselves
- to assist in investigating complaints, feedback, and inquiries; and
- for other purposes which are reasonably necessary in connection with Adaps normal functions and activities.
We may disclose stakeholder’s personal information to the following kinds of entities:
- Contractors, Consultants, advisers, associates, and related
- the owners or operators of any app or platform that stakeholders may have subscribed for through Adaps.
- entities that provide services to
- any industry body, tribunal, court or otherwise about any complaint made by stakeholders about Adaps.
- and other entities with stakeholders’ consent or as permitted or required by
How Stakeholders May Access Or Seek Correction Of Their Personal Information Or Make A Complaint
Our Contact Details
ADAPS PTY LTD, Level 18/1 Nicholson St, East Melbourne VIC 3002
Phone: 03 7068 5800
Direct Marketing Opt-Put
Stake holders can unsubscribe to the Adaps communications at any time by clicking unsubscribe on Adaps email Communications or contacting Adaps as per the contact details above.
Australian Legislation Privacy Acts can be accessed using the link below