- Melbourne CBD location
- Experienced in new responsive web/ mobile design methods preferred
- Permanent opportunity
My client, a large IT Solution Provider with offices across Australia is seeking a highly talented Web Designer / Front-end Developer to join their rapidly expanding Melbourne team.
This role is focussed on delivering successful design and allied services to satisfy the requirements of external customers, through pre and post-sale activities, development of new projects, change requests, support and maintenance tasks.
You will have the following skills/experience:
- 4+ years of commercial experience working as a Web Designer / Front-end Developer
- Previous experience designing wireframes, mock-ups, UI concepts for a variety of projects across multiple industries and customers
- 4+ years of experience working with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator)
- Proven experience in Responsive Design (Bootstrap)
- A coding background in C#, .Net and MVC
- Experience with Mobile UI concepts, Accessibility, ASP.Net (MVC or WebForms) and CMS (SharePoint, Sitecore, Kentico) is highly beneficial
This is a fantastic permanent opportunity, apply now by sending your CV and cover letter in word format or call Kenny on 03 8506 6552 for a confidential discussion.