- Websphere Message Broker
- 6 Months Contract on a view to extend
- Melbourne CBD
- Daily Rate Upto $1000/day incl super
- Manage multiple streams of work, provide advice for a variety of diverse tasks or problems based on the application of judgement in their area of expertise / responsibility.
- Work with teams and as individuals to analyse business processes / procedures and user requirements in order to establish system requirements.
- Design & develop solutions and specifications so that agreed requirements can be converted into functional systems.
- Identify sub optimal CI/CD practices. Drive & provide recommended solutions and help teams with implementation.
- Contact for initial diagnosis of problems, for a system, sub-system or apply known solutions, including documenting problems, progress checking and escalation to ensure resolution.
- Feature / Epic / Story design, develop & deliver.
Must have Skills:
- MQ or Message hub or IBM WebSphere integration bus, Message broker
- Oracle 12c
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements & solutions.
- Write well designed & high-quality testable code.
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Integrate software components into fully functional platform.
- Apply pro-actively & perform hands-on design and implementation of best practice CI/CD.
- Coaching & mentoring of other Service Team members
- Develop/contribute to software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
- Deploy programs and evaluate customer feedback.
- Comply with project plans, industry standards and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure software is updated with latest features.
- Define, implement and maintain configuration of systems.
- Share a 24/7 on-call rotation.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call RAM on 03 7001 1405 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.