- Designing, building and administering enterprise WebSphere 6.1/8 environments
- Experience in AWS, deployment automation, Jenkins, Puppet, WAS ND 6.1,7,8.55
- Melbourne CBD – Large Financial organisation – Excellent $$$\’s
- Melbourne CBD based role
- Permanent opportunity with great career path!
- Excellent base + super + bonus + on call allowance!
- Excellent work environment
- Opportunity to Grow with the bank
One of the large financial institutions are looking for Senior Infrastructure Support Analyst, who can help in supporting many of the banks critical systems through knowledge of web application support, deployment and troubleshooting.
- Must have worked as a Senior Support Analyst in supporting WAS (WebSphere Application Server) with AWS (Amazon Web Services) – (Mandatory!)
- Experience designing, building and administering enterprise IIS6/7 environments & windows 2003/2008
- Experience designing, building and administering enterprise WebSphere 6.1/8 environments.
- Experience with PKI SSL based security.
- Understanding of LDAP,Active Directory and 3Tier application design
- Exposure to VMWare/ESX,Load balanced web environments, Networking and Firewall concepts
- Exposure to load balanced web environments
- Exposure to networking, firewall, Disaster Recovery and High Availability concepts.
If you are interested in this position, please call Nitin on 03 8506 6546 and apply using the link to find out further information.