- South Eastern Suburbs – forget about traffic during peak hours !!!
- Permanenet role
- Different career paths on offer for the right candidate
WEB Administrator / Application Support
Do you want to work for innovative company located in SE part of Melbourne?
Would you agree that Melbourne traffic is best to be avoided?
Is career progression and different career paths of your interest?
Do you see yourself in future as WEB developer or maybe as SME for the part of the business, while maintaining and expanding your technical skills or maybe a pre-sales technical consultant?
Will you\’d like to be supported all the way through you work?
How about performance bonuses and even incentives on top of the salary?
Not to mention excellent offices and great collaborative team culture with flat hierarchy and open doors policy.
Well, if you read so far I assume I\’ve got your attention. But all above comes with certain requirements:
- Proven experience with customer interaction over the phone with ability to present technical terms to non-technical audience.
- Perfect communication skills and phone manners with an excellent attention to details.
- Experience managing current web properties (price changes, add / update products, layout)
- Working knowledge of Salesforce or ideally OnePage CRM.
- Proactive attitude and ability to think strategically.
- Some exposure to WEB design is desirable but not mandatory.
This role is perfect for someone who is interested in expanding his knowledge in Digital technology, has passion for Automotive industry and enjoys challenge and diversity of the job.
Please apply using the link below or call Stan on 03 8506 6578 or connect on LinkedIn – httpssss://www.linkedin.com/in/stanfridlind
Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: