- Expressions of Interest
- Long Term Contract
- Utilities Power of Choice
Expressions of Interest
The contractors will be Project Managers or Project Solution Architect working within the Project Delivery group on the Power of Choice Projects. The Power of Choice (PoC) Project is responsible for ensuring that our clients are prepared for the PoC reform legislation which takes effect from 1 December 2017. Compliance to the legislation will entail significant organisational change which will be supported by changes to supporting systems and processes. Specifically, the contractors will drive the project solution design activities across both organisations for the future business model post PoC.
This project will include a market approach (tender process) for one or more IT products that provide parts of the envisaged functional footprint. This engagement includes
- Acquiring an understanding of the architecture and planning work that has been conducted so far and the general nature and requirements of the Operational Technology environments, as well as the high-level requirements for the PoC reform.
- An evaluation of the options and the market for systems that may meet the requirements. From this process, we expect a better understanding of the set of requirements to be included in the tender, as well as the possibility to influence vendors / product roadmaps.
- Close co-operation with the responsible Subject Matter Experts and Managers in order to
- Familiarise these stakeholders with the valid subset of the evaluated market options and the learnings from this analysis
- Develop a method to prioritise requirements.
- Assess and prioritise requirements
- Define the phases for the introduction of PoC, based on these requirements
- Provide oversight to the technical components of the tender.
- Prepare a high-level design(s)
- Documenting all outcomes
- Input into the development of the Power of Choice business case(s)
- Providing input into the project scoping activities to define the Power Of Choice program / project
Subject to the outcomes of this engagement, we envisage the consultants to continue in an PM or architectural / design role in later stages of the Power of Choice projects
We are looking for experienced Project Managers and Solution Architecture resources with a good track record of understanding complex environments and solutions with a broad range of specialised needs/requirements (which implies a good Business / Problem Analysis skill) within the Utilities business environment
He or she is able to understand and has preferably a track record in the implementation of meter data management and market system solutions. The candidate must have extensive knowledge of the Power of Choice reform and what the reform means to the distributor and other participants in the market. Preferably, he or she has previously been involved in a Power of Choice implementation in a project management or architect role.
He or she is very experienced in building and maintaining good and constructive relationships with customers, as well as facilitating discussions, negotiation / conflict resolution and decisions.
If you believe you can match out criteria please forward your details by using the link below