- UNICA Campaign Developer
- 6-Months Contract
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience working as part of large Information Technology (IT) teams partnering with clients/business groups to support complex Marketing campaign data environment.
- Experience in building solutions for organization\’s marketing campaign with proper analysis; designing, development and administration.
- Proficiency with administration and development of Unica Campaign software modules (Campaign, Marketing Operations, MARS etc).
- Experience with Unica Interact and its configurations.
- Able to troubleshoot the various technical/functional issues related to Unica.
- Create and apply marketing automation best practices & guidelines.
- Strong hands-on SQL development and analytical skills with UNICA Triggers and Flowcharts Development.
- Leverages knowledge of database marketing tools and principles to develop methods for process automation, process governance, and capabilities improvements
- Works with Marketing stakeholders to implement process & architecture improvements and changes
- Experience in writing SQL or debugging database queries
- Brings an innovation mindset to enhance overall design & performance.
- Effectively collaborates with the internal team including marketing, analytics, product management, delivery channels, risk and compliance Ability to interact with and communicate effectively with management
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work with cross-functional teams in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Good analytical skills, quick learner, team player.
- Excellent communication skills and knowledge of Agile methodology
- Experience with Unica Procedures and Plan API.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call RAMS on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: