- Business Test Manager – UAT, BVT
- Full Time Fixed term role – Geelong based opportunity
- Excellent base + super on offer!
The Business Testing Practice Manager is responsible and accountable for establishing
and maintaining best practice business testing processes, approaches and tools to
reduce business risk and support informed decision making.
You will provide business test leadership and strategic direction to drive innovation and improvement in the quality of delivered solutions.
Experience / Skills required:
- Experience in establishing business testing framework/approach and implement the appropriate systems and processes to support the framework. Ensure all business testing resources undertake testing activities according to the defined framework.
- Experience in conducting through quality assessments, monitor and continually improve the application of the testing framework and approach
- Act as the single point of contact for the provision of business testing estimates and resources for project activities, whilst taking into consideration the wider business changes and landscape.
- Develop and maintain a knowledge management strategy for the storage, control and availability of business testing templates and documentation.
- Maintain and enhance a business testing resource model in order to reduce the cost and risk of delivering business testing services.
- Liaise with Senior Project Managers, Project Managers and the Technical Testing team to develop, implement and deliver Program and Project Test Strategies, with focus on and accountability for all business testing
- Manage and coordinate User Acceptance and Business Verification Testing across all streams of work in line with agreed Business, Program and Project objectives
If you think you have what it takes for this role, then please send through a cover-letter and your CV in word format outlining your suitability for the role by clicking on the \’apply now\’ button or call Nitin on 03 8506 6546 quoting ref no#11863 for a confidential discussion.