- Permanent Role
- Salary $120K + Super
- Melbourne Based
- Opportunity to work with the best Testing Team
An excellent opportunity for a highly skilled and experienced Test Manager to join Adaps.
The Test Manager will be responsible for leading an international team of Testing resources, client management, and governance of Adaps Clients. This role will provide testing leadership to the test team involved in all phases of testing including but not limited to System Testing, System Integration Testing, Regression Testing, Smoke Testing, User Acceptance Testing etc. This role will interface with Clients and represent Adaps testing. This role will provide testing strategy and approach to various testing phases and present test progress and strategies to client and teams. Test Manager will work closely with Delivery Head and Client Account Managers.
- Define and implement test strategies on the project work-streams
- Understand Adaps Testing Services and participate in Sales calls with prospects
- Align with Adaps Test Methodologies and Processes
- Provide guidance to project staff in relation to test best practice
- Create and execute test plans, either manually or through automation
- Manage all phases of testing: plans, resources, costs, timescales, test deliverables and auditability
- Assist with Requirement Management and Defect Management best practice application
- Ability to prioritise work and manage time effectively
- Liaise with Product Owners and Project Managers to deliver qualitative products
- On target attainment of SLAs
- Realization of the client expected benefits, and delivery
- Experience building tests / testing software with tools that include C#/Python/Java/ within desktop and web environments.
- Experience with deployment tools, build/release automation and Continuous Delivery.
- Experience with large data set creation, back-end testing (SQL), being able to validate information as it flows throughout the system.
- Exposure to Azure, Amazon AWS, and/or other cloud platforms
- Support program or project control boards, project assurance teams and quality review meetings.
- Provide support to Test Leads and Test Analysts across multiple projects
- Maintain a resourcing plan to service the projects within the program
- Act as the main escalation point for project issues and risks.
- Maintain expert level knowledge on test approaches, processes, and tools.
- Oversee the provision of specialist advice including third party experts to provide coherent advice to further organisational objectives
- Facilitate defect escalations and resolutions by external vendors and technology teams
- Identify, analyse, and propose solutions for testing dependencies, risks, and issues
- Experience of test tools for automation and performance monitoring.
- Excellent understanding of Quality Planning, Quality Assurance and Quality Control.
- Experience in testing in Waterfall, Agile and DevOps
- Commercial awareness and the ability to generate follow-on business.
- Excellent customer-facing skills.
EXPERIENCE IN TOOLS
- Jira and similar tools
At Adaps. we believe our people are our great asset and we pride ourselves on cultivating a supportive and modern working environment; whilst providing you with the tools you need to get the job done. We will offer what you would expect in today\’s modern work environments:
- Join a growing and successful business.
- Genuine career development
- Flexible working conditions
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call LISA on 03 8547 9541 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.