- 6 month contract with possible extensions or option to go Perm!
- Large Financial Organisation
- Melbourne CBD based role
- Draft overall environment strategy and plan to support Testing phases and implementation. (Works closely with Test Lead, Implementation manager, Enterprise Release Management and Asset Teams)
- Work with Asset and Testing teams to execute the Environment strategy and plan ensuring:
- Environments are procured, baselined and delivered on time as per plan
- Shakeout testing and readiness checklist (both config, code and access permissions) is in place and executed, and communicated (daily) pre testing commencement
- Work with Asset teams and vendors to ensure environment support strategy is in place
- Work with Asset teams and vendors to ensure deployment schedules are clear , co-ordinated and communicated
- Monitor and mitigate risks/issues associated with environment availability
- Take responsibility for ensuring environment availability per agreed SLAs (SLAs need to be agreed per test strategy plan) inclusive of daily environment accessibility checks pre working day commencement (particularly when using VDEVS)
- Have clear view of any external-to-project refresh or other activities impacting the environments
- Log, configure and manage environment defects
- Attend Enterprise release forums on environment planning and ongoing management
- Identify configuration requirements for environments and work with environment delivery partners (asset teams/release management) to ensure environments are configured per requirements.
- Tracking of environment configuration across deployments and ensuring consistency
- Configurable item versions are managed such that the right version is always used in a development activity
- Historical versions can be captured and deployed to test environments
Test Data Management
- Handle the planning, scheduling, and delivery of data into a each test environment inclusive of daily data set up checks pre working day commencement – Provides a consistent processes for data population into test environments
- Enable (and communicate) data refreshes prior to the beginning of each test pass
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below. Applications close based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: httpssss://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: httpsss://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au