Test Automation Lead
- Test Automation Lead
- Permanent Role
- Great Work Culture
- Tier 1 Bank
An opportunity exists for a Test Automation Lead Testing to work with the testing team for the testing of Murex applications (Foreign Exchange & Commodities). Working in a small and collaborative environment you will be responsible for determining the test automation strategy for the test team.
- Development of the test automation framework and the building/supporting of various tools required to meet the need
- Lead and communicate the automation framework and strategy of test automation
- Maintain test automation as a service to the manual testers within the same testing team, and to people outside of testing team
- Maturing the framework to meet an evolving environment
- Communicate with developers in regard to standard processes and practices to be followed
- Provide direction to the Senior Test Analyst (work allocation, mentoring and leadership)
Key Skills / Attributes:
- Extensive experience with building test automation frameworks
- Extensive experience with software testing
- Strong skills in development in order to build services for customers
- Strong skills interrogating and manipulating databases
- Experience with XML and other message based protocols
- Proven experience in the financial markets space
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate the strategy you are building
- Excellent presentation skills (demos and workshops to peers)
- Test management tools e.g. HP ALM
- Test automation tools e.g. Selenium
- CI tools such as Jenkins or equivalent
- Strong scripting and programming skills e.g. Unix, Python, Java
- Database tools
This role is a fantastic opportunity to demonstrate your Testing capabilities in one of Australia\’s largest financial institutions.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Sanky on 03 9956 1175. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: