Are you a Developer that loves to test and build automation framework to enhance Development and Quality Engineering productivity?
As a Senior Automation Engineer on the team, you would build robust automated test solutions that support the verification of new products and our engineering processes. You\’d work across multiple squads collaborating closely with individual developers and manager engineers on unit test strategy, test solutions, help identify code coverage targets and ensure issues are captured early in the story lifecycle as possible.
- Driving an Automation first approach for Unit, System and Integrated System testing, and contributing to platform integration and performance tests to play a key role in driving product quality to keep users pleased.
- Solving defects; drive investigations into problems and correction actions relating to recurring problems.
- Coding automated tests for the Feature, System and Integrated Systems Testing Phases
- Participating in Platform code reviews with Developers.
- Problem solving, solution design automation and innovating using Quality Engineering practices.
- Promoting shared goals of creating high quality software.
- Contributing to Agile practices and Automation for stories in sprint delivery
- Contributing to CI/CD pipeline design, build and maintenance to support Quality Engineering practices.
- Co-ordinating with different stakeholders within platform and project teams through various stage-gates of production release and deliver the agreed scope.
- Contributing to the quality and robustness of the code during development through code reviews and work shoulder to shoulder with developers to understand the underlying code.
- Owning the quality of mobile releases – Performing automation testing and functional exploratory testing of Mobile applications – to ensure various quality parameters are according to release standards.
- Driving investigations into production incidents from a test analysis perspective and contributing to their successful closures.
- Implementing & monitoring quality metrics including trend analysis of discrepancies and defects; and correction actions relating to recurring problems.
- Problem solving, process enhancement and innovation in Quality Engineering practices.
- Application and integration of the \”shift left\” quality engineering approach across platforms ensuring testing, performance and quality are inherent part of any development.
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of relevant software development, solution architecture and/or quality engineering experience in multiple environments and minimum 3 years experience in Quality Engineering.
- Experience in AWS Cloud Based technologies.
- Experience coaching integrated teams including developers to ensure systems are designed for reliability, performance, and testability.
- Expert in Software Engineering tools or equivalents such as: Jira, Confluence, Perfecto, SOAP UI, CA Lisa, SQL, JMeter, Rest, GitHub, Jenkins
- Experience in Mobile automation using device farms e.g., Perfecto
- Experience in testing microservices, experience layer i.e., Backend for Front End and Contract based testing
- Experience in strategic development and implementation of Quality Engineering solutions (Automation Frameworks, Performance Validation)
- Proven thought leader & trusted advisor
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Alex on 03 9118 2002 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.