- Melbourne CBD location
- Fantastic Permanent role
- Previous AGILE environment experience a must!
This high profile organisation is looking for a Digital Test Architect / Digital Agile Evangelist who is a strong advocate of digital/online technologies and QA methods within a AGILE digital environment and is experienced in setting the direction and future vision of testing capabilities within an organisation.
- Previous experience as a Test Architect/ Practice Lead in a Digital Environment
- 5+ years of experience and thorough understanding of Continuous Testing, Testing Methodologies, Automation, Security and Performance Testing
- Experienced in data collection and analysis as well as test competency related to IT/Digital activities
- Experience of dealing with large-scale corporate projects
- Delivered transformational change to business technologies, processes and high-volume systems, to deliver both cost savings and service improvements to customers
- Experience of working within complex organisations to develop digital and technology transformation strategies and manage the delivery of associated technical services solutions, while balancing tight resource constraints, conflicting priorities and a dynamic program
- Ability to manage and influence a range of stakeholders, both internally and externally, and to prepare clear, compelling technical and non-technical advice on complex issues
- You will be responsible for strategy and framework, building agile test capability, assessing tools and best practice
- Ability to manage and influence a range of stakeholders as a Practice Leader, both internally and externally
- Previous development experience working in a large Agile software house is a must! (not just large corporate houses using existing templates and tools)
This is a fantastic Senior Permanent opportunity. Apply now by submitting your CV in word format. Call Kenny on 03 8506 6552 for a confidential discussion.
**Note: This is a Senior position, you must have required prior relevant experience in order to be shortlisted**