- Test Analyst – Manual, Report and Automation
- Canberra / Sydney
- 6 Months Contract (on a view for long term extension)
- Estimated start date – 1-01-2021
Note: Candidates must have current baseline clearance
Client is seeking highly skilled and energetic test analysts to work in our software and report development teams. We require the services of Manual, Report and Automation testers. This is a fast-paced environment, and we require enthusiastic professional testers focused on delivering quality outcomes.
- Analysis of requirements documentation
- Design, preparation, and execution of test cases for system testing
- Management of defects found during testing
- Preparation and execution of regression test cases for system testing Automation testers
- Scripting skills with experience in C#, VBS, Java and/or Ruby
- Experience with SQL Databases and writing complex SQL
- Integration of Soap UI in automation process of web services
- Experience using CI tools such as Jenkins
- Ability to read and understand swagger files (YAML) or similar
- Extensive experience (5 years+) undertaking system/integration testing of large-scale systems, using manual or automated testing methods. Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment and experience using devops toolset
- Strong personal qualities including well developed communication skills, an ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team, sound prioritisation, time management and organisational skills. Must also have strong personal drive and commitment to delivering quality outcomes.
- Automation testers must have demonstrated and well-developed scripting skills in C#, VBS, Java and Ruby, and the use of these skills in the development of effective automation testing. Experience in advanced automation testing, with a focus on the development of technical automation solutions to provide efficient testing outcomes
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 7001 1405 / 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.