- Federal Government – Long term contract – Melbourne VIC
- Automation Test Analyst – Australian Citizenship mandatory
- HP ALM and Sprinter – Government experience preferred
Federal Government – Long term contract – Melbourne VIC
Automation Test Analyst – Australian Citizenship mandatory – $65/70 per hour (inc super)
HP ALM and Sprinter – Government experience preferred
An opportunity for a Test Analyst within the ICT team to join a Government body for a long term contract in Melbourne.
The Enterprise Testing team is responsible for providing independent testing, quality assurance and tuning services for all major IT development activities, applications and network infrastructure. The aim of Enterprise Testing is to provide a high degree of assurance to their stakeholders that the quality of the Client\’s IT applications and infrastructure is high, maximising the likelihood of a positive client experience.
The Test Analyst will be responsible for the analysis of testing requirements from the design specifications, development of test scripts using HP ALM and execution of functional test scripts using HP ALM & Sprinter.
· Create Test Plans from design documentation
· Identify and document functional and integration testing requirements
· Develop test scenarios and scripts to test new/changed functionality
· Identify data requirements to satisfy functional test scripts and create, manipulate and maintain test data
· Execute test scripts and raise defects and issues using HP ALM & Sprinter
· Provide status reports indicating the progress of testing tasks
· Participate in the development and delivery of regression test suites
· Participate in Quality Assurance reviews and undertake recommended outcomes
· Analyse data, application errors, and general environmental / infrastructure problems found in extracted test data.
· Prior experience in (a) similar role(s) using testing tools (experience in HP ALM & Sprinter highly desirable)
· Demonstrated ability to analyse test requirements from design specifications
· Ability to identify data requirements – create, manipulate and maintain test data
· Demonstrated experience executing testing and reporting on testing undertaken
· Australian citizenship.