- Test Analyst
- 1 year contract
- Canberra region
- Australian Citizenship is a must
One of the federal department is hiring Test Analyst and need to work with their respective Test Manager/s and is responsible for the delivery of Testing artefacts as prescribed in the Program\’s Testing framework, including:
- Drafting re-usable, clear and detailed test cases and test scripts
- Presenting the Test Requirement Traceability Report to the Test Manager / Test Lead
- Executing allocated test cases and test scripts
- Recording a \”Defect\” including all supporting documentation
- Providing input into the rating and priority of defects to be fixed
- Re-testing all fixed defects
- Providing as much feedback as possible on the solution overall
- Providing regular updates to co-workers, the Test Manager and/or Project Manager
- Contributing to peer review activities in the project
- Communicating effectivity with technical and non-technical staff.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate experience and/or qualifications in the following:
- Demonstrate 3+ years for experience in testing COTS and/or Web based applications in an Agile environment
- Demonstrate experience in usability and accessibility testing
- Ability to produce test scripts based on detailed requirements and analysis documentation, together with non-functional requirements
- Demonstrate experience testing in SOA and XML
- Demonstrate experience in SQL and testing Data migration
- Attention to detail, Self-motivated, resourceful and able to conduct in-depth research as required
- Ability to work under pressure and intensive deadlines
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good communication skills.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Neil on 03 8363 3344 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: