12 Months Contract
Our client is looking for a talented Technical Writer to:
- Engage with internal teams to obtain a high level of understanding of the applications and documentation requirements.
- Plan, develop and write technical procedures and manuals.
- Research, develop and document technical design specifications.
Work with internal teams to develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for a broad range of technical and administrative tasks undertaken in support of application administration and enabling services such as database, release and infrastructure support.
1. Demonstrated experience in technical writing of bespoke software documentation.
2. Demonstrated ability to quickly grasp new concepts, develop both business and technical contexts and adjust documentation language according to target audiences.
3. Strong communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to liaise and negotiate with business and technical personnel.
4. Well-developed documentation skills for writing clear concise technical requirements.
5. Sound and effective organisational skills, including the ability to manage changes to technical requirements and priorities and work within tight timeframes.
6. Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively within a team to achieve outcomes and meet deadlines.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on 02 9057 9052 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.