- 12 Month Contract, Extension Possible
- Govenment Organisation
- NV1 Clearance Required
This highly regarded federal government department requires a Technical Team Lead.
The team will be delivering several project upgrades, and require a Midrange Technical Team Lead who has ability to lead and direct a team of technical staff in the delivery of these projects. The successful candidate will also take the lead role in technical management of production issues, system maintenance and system enhancements.
In return you will get the opportunity to work for a highly regarded department, and gain experience in a unique IT service desk environment.
Candidates must be AUSTRALIAN CITIZENS.
The Specified Personnel will be required to:
* Provide technical leadership for production break-fix, maintenance and system
* Provide technical direction and task management for projects and system upgrades
* Assess the impact of change requests, and develop solutions and mitigation strategies
* Provide expert level knowledge of PKI applications
* Provide expert level Java, .Net, C, XML and Web services
Windows OS rollout support and system updgrades to Linux OS\’s
* Apply the business design, system developments and maintenance methodologies
* Interpret business requirements and provide systems/technical documentation
* Perform skilling, mentoring and knowledge transfer to company staff
* Work as an effective team leader; share knowledge and information with the team and
assist others in meeting team priorities
Apply now by sending your CV in word format or call Jan Miguel on 03 8506 6560 for a confidential discussion.