- 3 Month contract
- Port Macquarie
- Large Energy Client
This role will involve gathering technical requirements for external access including:
- Reviewing IT access of internal resources v\’s external resources
- Determine how to deliver required access for external resources whilst addressing security issues
- Document relevant solutions
- Determine how the field portal could be made accessible to external resources
- Systems experience in PowerBI and Sharepoint required.
- Extensive in a similar technical role in an ICT environment
- Demonstrated experience in ICT systems analysis in a large enterprise
- Demonstrated experience in translating requirements into a technical design
- Experience in Projects within an IT environment
- Experience with compliance requirements of project governance and reporting
- A thorough knowledge of ICT processes and practices including the analysis, design, documentation and implementation of functional requirements
- Demonstrated experience in compliance with architectural guidelines
- Innovative problem solver who can generate workable solutions and resolve issues
- Proven skills in the provision of technical requirements to support the development of technical components
- A detailed understanding of data management concepts
- Proven data modelling skills
- Excellent verbal and presentation skills to technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to accept responsibilities and accountabilities and be focused on delivering outcomes to meet the wider team objectives
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to negotiate and liaise with customers, stakeholders and sponsors to achieve realistic outcomes
- Excellent stakeholder and vendor management skills with the ability to build positive relationships with key stakeholders and manage those relationships to ensure outcomes are achieved
- Strong time management skills with excellent planning and organisational skills, along with a high degree of detail orientation
- Ability to be self-organised and adaptable to effectively prioritise multiple concurrent projects to work within tight deadlines.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.