The Business Technology Services branch is responsible for the delivery and support of Information Technology within Client. The Information Management Team is responsible for the support and delivery of systems and tools for both structured and unstructured content. This role is within the Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Team and will supply support to key applications include components of Open Text suite and M365 including Teams, SharePoint and Power Platform.
This position will have two main focus:
- Providing high quality direct services to ECM team customers through the friendly, knowledgeable and efficient triage, management and resolution of service desk tickets including assisting customer with newly rolled out systems, platforms and tools.
- Contributing to system administration, application development and content management and migration, including testing and documentation development, for both enhancement and project delivery purposes
This role will act primarily as support analyst for the Enterprise Content Management team and requires skills in handling and solving support requests for various ECM platforms. Also, this role may take part in other development activities such as Micro Projects.
- Provide friendly, knowledgeable, and efficient responses to address and resolve service desk requests with compliance to applicable SLA.
- Co-ordinate with ECM and other BTS team members where applicable to quickly address the customer requests.
- Support other members of the ECM team during times of peak demand.
- Take part in other Project and Micro Project related activities where needed including development or enhancement of relevant applications.
- Take part in customer guidance and training related activities around the usage and support of ECM technology platforms.
- Assist in the delivery of key projects including upgrade or decommissioning of legacy systems or platforms and migration or archival of related content.
- Provide appropriate technical knowledge to address business problems.
- Document knowledge and solutions in accordance with BTS standards, governance processes and ways of working.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Triaging service requests and tasks manage help desk requests and perform testing.
- Ability to deal with challenging customers and providing them with solution to their problems while complying with governance and development standards.
- This role requires basic understanding of some or all the following applications and languages:
- M365 especially MS Teams
- Nintex Workflows
- PowerApps and Power Automate
- SP2010 and SP2013 (i.e., InfoPath, Term Store, Content Types)
- Experience in Content Server/OpenText Suit and JIRA will be a plus.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Alex – 0385 066 547 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.