- 6 Months Contract with possibility to extend.
- Frankston, Melbourne
- Rate ranges from $500/day – $600/day Incl super
The Business Technology Services branch is responsible for the delivery and support of Information Technology within the Client. The Information Management Team is responsible for the support and delivery of systems and tools for both structured and unstructured content. This role is within the Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Team and will supply support to key applications include components of Open Text suite and M365 including Teams, SharePoint and Power Platform.
This position will have two main focus:
- Providing high quality direct services to ECM team customers through the friendly, knowledgeable and efficient triage, management and resolution of support requests. Also, assisting and training/educating users with newly rolled out systems, platforms and tools by ECM team.
- Contributing to ECM team\’s BAU activities such as testing apps, writing documentation etc. where possible.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Triaging service requests (received VIA support desk, emails, calls etc) and then investigating, troubleshooting and resolving them.
- Ability to deal with challenging customers and providing them with solution to their problems while complying with governance and delivery standards.
- Basic understanding and experience in supporting requests in following technologies areas.
- M365 especially MS Teams
- SharePoint Online
- Nintex Workflows
- PowerApps and Power Automate
- SP2010 and SP2013 (i.e. InfoPath, Term Store, Content Types)
- Experience in Content Server/OpenText Suit will be a plus.
Minimum level of educational qualifications required:
Degree-level qualifications in Information Technology or related area are desirable. Related certifications are advantageous.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Nick on 03 9034 5210 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.