- Technical Specialist – Integration Support
- Fixed Term Contract Role till June 2018
- Large Federal Organisation
- Melbourne CBD Location with travel to Geelong as required
- Excellent Pay Rate
Adaps has been scouted to source Technical Specialist – Integration Support for a Large Federal Organisation for their Geelong office.
Purpose of the Role:
The Technical Specialist – FINEOS / Integration provides a range of technical services supporting, maintaining, deploying and enhancing applications assigned to their service. This will incorporate management, monitoring and resolution of support issues, the identification of improvement opportunities and production of documentation to enable greater levels of self-help. Key to success will be the identification and delivery of initiatives to achieve significant reductions in the volume of support and service requests raised.
Key Selection Criteria :
- Experience in a similar role, supporting, developing, maintaining and improving applications in a multi sourced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaboratively to manage the end-to-end resolution process for assigned tasks through in-depth analysis, review and application of expert knowledge.
- Highly developed interpersonal and verbal communication skills, with strong customer focus and ability to understand issues, manage expectations, gain agreement, and resolve conflicts.
- Experience in enterprise application systems analysis and development, including: analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, documentation and support with a thorough understanding of the Service Delivery Lifecycle.
- Demonstrated expertise in the technical aspects of software package configuration coupled with a functional knowledge of the applications; and/or expertise in software development and configuration for custom-built applications.
- Advanced professional written communication skills; proven ability to write quality business documentation, functional artefacts, and technical documentation for a wide variety of audiences and purposes.
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills and an ability to think laterally to identify practical and workable solutions.
- Demonstrated organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks, work accurately with attention to detail
- Prior experience in, or advanced knowledge of, support analysis or support testing with a sound understanding of industry trends.
- Exposure to ITIL Foundations, principles and application.
- Exposure to application support and lifecycle management, deployment management, environment configuration and software development lifecycle methodologies, tools and systems, including but not limited to; ITIL, DevOps, Agile, Scrum, Continuous Delivery and/or Rapid Application Development.
- Exposure to different technologies and products, including but not limited to; J2EE, HTML, XML, SQL.
- Exposure to specialist technologies including one of: Claims and Case and Customer Relationship Management applications, Deployment Management tools, Document Management Systems, and / or IBM Integration and Product Suite.
How to apply
Please apply using the link below or call Kish on 03 9956 1178 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: