- Large Government Organisation
- 8 months contract on a view to extend
- Opportunity to get Baseline Clearance sponsored by the Client
Adaps has been scouted to source Technical Specialist ( Cloud & Office 365) for providing expertise and input to the technical design, implementation and deployment of Microsoft Office 365 for the client.
What you will do :
- The candidate will work with staff from the Office 365 programme, IT operations, and external service providers to efficiently and rapidly implement the required solution, and any subsidiary systems. The position reports directly to Office 365 Project Manager.
- Provide input and expertise in the solution design and implementation of the various components of Microsoft Office 365, including IdAM, AAD, ADFS, Exchange Online, EMS, MDM, SharePoint Online, Skype for Business, Yammer and other Office 365 components
- Provide high quality, technical specialist advice, knowledge and experience in public cloud services
- Provide knowledge transfer in the areas of design, advanced support and troubleshooting.
- Create \”as-built\” documents for the deployed solutions
- Assist in the development of the migration plan that outlines the sequence and timeframes to transition from the legacy environments to the various Office 365 components with minimal or no disruption to existing processes, functionality & NSWPF
- Provide expert advice and liaise with associated teams to align solutions with client expectations.
- Quality Assurance: Review user acceptance test plans. Ensure solutions meet agreed standards and are fit for release. Perform or escalate troubleshooting activities to diagnose User Acceptance issues.
Mandatory/ Selection Criteria
- Superior problem solving and troubleshooting skills at System Engineer level.
- Strong knowledge and demonstrated experience in the implementation and management of cloud based SaaS solutions – specifically Microsoft Office 365.
- Strong knowledge and demonstrated experience with the Microsoft Infrastructure stack (Windows desktop and server), Microsoft Application & Cloud stacks, specifically Azure (AAD, AADJoin, AAD App Proxy, AAD Connect, ADFS), InTune, Exchange Online,
- Proven strong knowledge and demonstrated advanced experience with Microsoft Active Directory, Group Policy, Azure Active Directory and Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
- Capability to develop and maintain sound working relationships with end users, key stakeholders, suppliers, and within the project team
- Strong written and oral communications, proven capability to work within tight deadlines and execute with limited information and ambiguity.
If you have the above skills and wanted to work with a large team , kindly hurry up and send your updated profile in word format to the below link. For further queries please call Neil : 03 8506 6522.