- 12 month fixed term contract – Great culture
- Experience in System Replatforming
- Excellent career opportunity – Geelong based role
- Technical Solution Architect
- 12 month fixed term contract – Excellent base salary + super + other benefits
- Geelong based role
Our Client has engaged Adaps to source an Infrastructure Technical Architect. You will be tasked with providing technical leadership and technical project management across two or more interrelated infrastructure projects. Multivendor coordination and technical alignment are key fundamental components of this role as well as the development of (or oversight of) the Technical Infrastructure Architecture components of solutions and ensuring they meet the business/technical requirements, are technically viable and are consistent with the Enterprise Architecture Baseline.
The role will be responsible for the delivery of detailed technical architecture and design artefacts across a broad range of technology domains, primarily focussed on application, integration and RDMS platforms and all other infrastructure that support enterprise business systems.
The ideal candidate must have a broad technical skillset across a wide range of infrastructure platforms, as well as substantial experience of project lifecycle methodology and an ability to communicate with stakeholders of all levels, including senior executive management
You will have the following skills and experience to be suitable:
- Substantial experience (5+ years) as an Infrastructure Architect developing the architecture for enterprise class technology platforms.
- Substantial experience in planning complex technology refresh programs Substantial experience and knowledge of technology including application and integration platforms (WebSphere) and RDMS platforms (Oracle and DB2)
- Good broad knowledge across most technologies including server, network, storage, virtualisation, system management and security technologies.
- Substantial experience in developing infrastructure architectures across multi?technology environments to support business solutions
- Ability to engage at all levels including technical and business stakeholders
- Ability to provide technical leadership and negotiate outcomes with other technical stakeholders
- Excellent facilitation, documentation and communication skills
- Experience developing migration strategies for replatforming or remediating applications
If you are interested in this position, please call Nitin on 03 8506 6546 and apply using the link.