- 6 month initial contract with the view to extend – Geelong based
- $900 – $1100 per day rate with some flexibility
- Exp working in the Govt, Insurance sector will be highly regarded!
- Senior Technical Solution Architect
- Initial 6 month contract + possible extensions on offer!
- Geelong based role with some travel to Melbourne
- $850 – $940 per day rate
- Start ASAP
Our Client has engaged Adaps to source a Technical Solution Architect.
This Solution Architect position is responsible for the infrastructure and technology architecture required to support business solutions. In consultation with other solution architects, responsible for the business application and functional aspects, this position will focus on designing and deploying solutions on the right technology, in the right way to meet the non-functional and functional requirements.
This role is within a program delivering significant system changes across a broad range of solutions so must work as part of the team to understand the overall objectives and priorities. The architect must have extensive experience with all aspects of infrastructure and delivering projects in enterprise environments.
This position provides technology and infrastructure leadership to the program, responsible for facilitating technical decisions, developing delivery plans and concisely describing the technical aspects of the architecture. This position also has a governance role to ensure solutions align to the enterprise technology architecture or new technologies are introduced with due consideration.
You will have the following skills and experience to be suitable:
- Substantial experience (5+ years) as an Technical Solution Architect developing the architecture for enterprise class technology platforms.
- Experience in delivering architecture artefacts and outcomes to time and budget.
- Demonstrated achievements in technology and infrastructure architecture and design in senior roles working in complex enterprise environments.
- Comprehensive knowledge of all technologies and infrastructure that support enterprise business solutions with in depth knowledge in a number of technical domains.
- Understanding of some of these technologies including IBM WebSphere application and integration platforms, Oracle RDMS, VMware ESX, RHEL and Windows, Azure, NetApp storage, F5 Load Balancers, Checkpoint firewalls and IP networking.
- Demonstrated comprehensive knowledge of application, integration and security technologies and associated architecture patterns.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders and customers at various levels in an organisation, and contribute at a senior level within a large cross-functional technical team.
- Ability to prioritise conflicting tasks to deliver practical workable outcomes.
- Experience in identifying and applying new and emerging technologies and trends, including cloud solutions within a complex environment.
- Ability to engage at all levels including technical and business stakeholders
- Ability to provide technical leadership and negotiate outcomes with other technical stakeholders
- Excellent facilitation, documentation and communication skills
- Experience developing migration strategies for replatforming or remediating applications
If you are interested in this position, please call Nitin on 03 8506 6546 and apply using the link.
Keywords for search: Technical Architect, Solution Architect, Technical Solution Architect, Senior Solution Architect