- 6 Months Contract with view to extend
- Leading Insurance & Healthcare Organisation
- Rate Ranges from $900 – $1000/day Incl super
- End to end delivery of agreed project /program scope within required timeframe, cost & quality constraints.
- Ensure agreed business outcomes are delivered with full business engagement. No surprises.
- Establish and monitor appropriate project governance for the project, and ensure alignment with Portfolio governance and reporting framework
- Responsible for all aspects of project management including project/program status reporting, scheduling, dependency management and milestone tracking techniques, financial / budget management, risk and issue management, implementation planning / release management
- Ensure all Project Status Reports are at the quality required by the Portfolio Planning and Reporting team.
- Mentor, coach (as required) and lead/guide project resources and SMEs to accurately initiate, scope, plan, execute and deliver projects.
- Develop trusted relationships with sponsors, project managers, business stakeholders and Technology teams
- Where the Project is not yet underway, work closely with the Sponsor/Business Owner to initiate the project and get it \’up and running\’. This includes working with the Sponsor and other relevant stakeholders to develop the investment case.
- Proactively support the uplift of project delivery practices and participate in and contribute to Communities of Practice within client
- Other responsibilities as directed by the Assignment or Reporting Manager.
Skills & Experience:
- 3 to 5 years project management position with professional experience managing projects at a senior level
- Experience in leading change management projects is required.
- Previous experience in Health Insurance industry will be highly regarded.
- Demonstrated experience in program/ project techniques including project/program status reporting, scheduling, dependency management and milestone tracking techniques, financial / budget management, risk management.
- Proven track record in negotiating successful outcomes with Sponsors, Project Managers and stakeholder groups.
- Demonstrated ability to influence at a senior level.
- Proven expertise in managing multiple stakeholders and technology teams.
- Experience running RFPs/RFIs.
- Experience at managing vendor relationships.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and strive for effective solutions and delivering to business outcomes.
- Experience in Agile project delivery (and knowing when and how to best use it)
- Expert knowledge using and interpreting Microsoft Project (or another scheduling tool) and agile delivery tools (e.g., Azure Dev Ops, Confluence) is essential.
- Strong understanding of SAFe (e.g., PI planning), DevOps and SDLC.
- Able to use and adapt to technology by taking fundamental principles and applying them in the new context.
- Experience with and qualifications in Six Sigma, Lean will be highly regarded.
Qualifications and Training:
- Tertiary education or equivalent in IT
- Mandatory or working towards: Recognised and current formal project management qualifications from either AIPM or PMI.
- Formal agile project management qualification, SAFe certification is advantageous
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Nick on 0480 081 934 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.