- Permanent career opportunity with Tier 1 Bank
- Melbourne CBD
- Salary ranges from $160K – $180K (Inc. Super) / annum + Bonus + other perks!
- Work life balance, discounts on home loans etc.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to join a team responsible for ensuring our cloud services are ready for the needs of our rapidly changing business. The work will be fast paced, challenging and often across new or emerging cloud technologies. The technical product manager is responsible for leading the roadmap of products within the client Cloud Services space.
We are looking for colleagues who are technically forward thinking and excited about the business value the cloud can unlock.
- You will bring your vision for owning and communicating product evolution for cloud
- Driving the cloud product offering forward by understanding how cloud technologies and platforms intersect and developing a roadmap to meet our businesses specific use cases
- Constant collaboration and balance between contending priorities, defining tactical plans and maintaining the long-term vision.
- Great communication skills to engage effectively with our cloud consumers across the business. You will be a key engine in client\’s cloud first approach by providing ongoing advice for our cloud services customers.
- You will establish trusted and close relationships with our internal delivery teams to increase cloud adoption
- Aside from technical skills you are a strong mentor and coach for your peers inside and outside of the team showing technical and thought leadership. You enjoy sharing knowledge and skills as well as running regular sessions to impart knowledge and uplift the team. You embrace new ideas and approaches and enjoy healthy discussions around finding positive outcomes.
- Some key challenges that you will face are around scaling support and onboarding of assets. With these challenges come opportunities to develop automated processes, working towards self service capability for the cloud services function.
- A career in Cloud at client opens a unique opportunity to engage with the Cloud at scale, working with a range of colleagues across security, architecture, applications and platforms. Personal growth is as important to us as it should be to you and we believe this role provides a pathway to career a range of opportunities.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience with product management or ownership
- Creativity in simplifying complex processes and issues, problem solving and in-depth analysis
- Extensive experience working in an agile environment and familiarity with the Agile and Human Centred Design techniques
- Able to develop strong ROI for cloud platform products / services
- Ability to communicate a product vision to key stakeholders and teams, developing it into a shaped backlog of Epics, Features, Stories, and goals for individual sprints
- Comfortable playing a leadership role, leading workshops in a cross functional business and technology teams, through the ideation, discovery, build and run and post implementation stages
- Knowledge of modern cloud technologies (AWS / Azure)
- Strong understanding of Landing Zones, TFE & Fleet Management
- Strong understanding of designing, deploying and operating hybrid multi-cloud environments
- Certified Product owner & AWS or Azure certified demonstrating previous technical leadership
- Proven experience in working a diverse team, with the ability and passion for mentoring and upskilling
- A keen interest automation to not only speed up the delivery of services but also improve the day to day reliability and performance of our cloud services
As part of the Enterprise Technology team, you will be part of Cloud team, and be responsible for providing cloud services for client business functions who may have limited or do not want to build an engineering capability to deliver cloud operation.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Nick on 0480 081 934 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.