Creating code development practices and guidelines to enable microservices development at scale using industry best practice.
- Work in an agile environment, attending standups, retros, planning, showcases and other agile meetings and ceremonies.
- Work closely with PM, Solution Designers to determine platform requirements and priorities.
- Resolve technical barriers and roadblocks impacting delivery teams.
Design & Build
- 60% of the role requires the candidate to be hands on developing Java based Microservices (Senior Developer).
- Create Jira stories with effort estimation for Development activity and track completion of stories within sprints.
- Technological Governance & Quality Assurance – Execute a program of governance and assurance activities (deliverable reviews, code inspection, targeted non-functional testing, code review to ensure that the outputs of the team are of an awesome quality and support technology objectives with respect to architecture, development operation and technology operations.
- Contribute to the improvement of the Design and Development capability; drive the maturation of Software Engineering as a valued discipline in the Technology Operating model.
- Experience with microservices deployment and container technologies like Docker.
- Documenting practices, solutions, known issues, and common troubleshooting procedures.
- Ensure all systems, platforms and applications are compliant with and operating to relevant security and data protection standards
- Have in-depth understanding of microservice architecture, API management and distributed systems concepts.
- Devops capabilities, including the knowledge of testing automation, AWS cloud, APIs and microservices.
- SpringBoot, Java, Tomcat, Gradle, Histrix Circuit Breakers, Containers, Testing tools.
- Good understanding of CI/CD. Experience with Integration technologies such as Kafka, MQ, Mainframes is highly regarded.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on 03 8506 6527 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.