- Perm Role
- Geelong based and with little travel to Melbourne
- Excellent Pay Package
- Large Federal Organisation
Adaps has been scouted to source Technical Domain Manager for a Large Federal Organisation for their Geelong office.
About The Role
The Infrastructure Manager – Cloud/Messaging is:
- Responsible for service optimisation, service governance & continuous service improvement
- Responsible for leading technical governance over services delivered by partners, vendors and third party suppliers, and for validating technical designs and proposed configurations
- Responsible for the evaluation of technical changes, the validation of supplier provided quotes/ proposals and the assessment of supplier provided root causes and corrective actions on a day to day basis
- The critical point of contact for major incidents and significant changes and is responsible for providing domain technical expertise for complex problems, changes and incidents
- Will work collaboratively with the business technology partners and service delivery teams to provide world leading end user services and experience
What we are looking for
The successful candidate will possess:
- Exchange including online and on premise
- Skype for Business
- Active Directory and Azure Active Directory
- Server 2016 capabilities
- Mobility – EMS, Intune
- Windows 10 and SCCM
How to apply
Please apply using the link below or call Sanky on 03 8506 6525? for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: