- Central Melbourne Location
- Permanent position with RDO\’s!
- Client facing role
Adaps have been engaged to source a Technical Business Analyst to work in a product development house in a growing boutique organisation based in Central Melbourne.
Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Designs new computer programs by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
- Improves systems by studying current practices; designing modifications.
- Recommends controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures.
- Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget.
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
- Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support; training users.
- Maintains user confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Technical skills required for the role are as follows:
C#, Software Design, Software Documentation, Software Development Process, Software Requirements, Analyzing Information , Teamwork, Software Maintenance, Written Communication, Promoting Process Improvement
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume for immediate consideration.