- Technical Business Analyst
- 6 months contract on a view to extend
- Large Financial Organisation
Adaps has been scouted to source Technical Business Analyst for a Large Financial Organisation for Melbourne location.
- The Business Analyst will be responsible for business analyst activities associated with delivering client projects including new applications, change requests and maintenance releases. The role will be accountable for ensuring that the required technical project documentation is delivered as per the requirements and to the agreed schedule.
- Preparation of application specification documentation detailing the technical requirements of the application, this will include:
- Input File specification, Webservice definition
- Method of data transfer – channel, encryption and frequency of both input & output processing
- Customer/account segmentation – sub segments of groups of accounts for specific treatments and or champion challenger activities
- Application flow and scripting – communication & auto-resolve options and call completion/results. (Visio based)
- Testing phase support including test case creation, defect management and investigation
- Conduct workshop walkthroughs with internal & external parties as required
- Project reporting both internally & externally
- Oversee testing and assurance of short cycle (1 to 5 days), time critical projects
- Triage and root cause analysis of defects for both internal and customer testing phases
- Identify and mitigate project risks
- Balance task execution and communications in a short term, dynamic, high intensity environment
- Provide advice and guidance to development team
- Support client throughout project lifecycle
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong technical design documentation skills & analytical skills
- Computing science degree
- Good knowledge of Visio, technical applications, software engineering
- Previous software development or quality assurance experience
- Experience in formal software development as a developer with experience of Java or .Net technologies.
- A minimum of 3 years Business Analyst experience in a customer facing role. Some travel will be required
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Rams -03 8506 6524) for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.