Excellent opportunity with Tier 1 Bank in Melbourne OR Sydney
12 Months Contract with view to extend
Rate on offer $900/day (Incl super)
Experience Required : Contribute as the Business Analyst to the implementation of an end-to-end Global Payroll
- Contribute as the Business Analyst to the implementation of an end-to-end Global Payroll.
- Undertake project activity as directed by the Transformation Lead, Product Owner and Functional Consultants to ensure all deliverables are achieved on time and within budget.
- You will draw on previous Payroll implementation experience as a Business Analyst across design, testing, cut-over and Go-live activities.
- Gather, structure and document business requirements (incl regulatory/policy/reporting) working with business SMEs/Product Owners/Leads
- Assist in the delivery of templates, configuration workbooks, testing or change support, and other project activities
- Create process models using Client\’s enterprise modelling tool
- Work with business and technology stakeholders to ensure the functional and technical teams are aligned
- Assist in the delivery of Payroll solution for client working in close collaboration with vendors across design and implementation activities
- Where required, support the P&C team with the development of People processes/services as part of implementation activities
- Deliver customer centric outcomes using agile techniques to deliver an exceptional leader and employee experience.
- Build strong relationships and manage stakeholder expectations
Skills Required :
- Requirement gathering, structuring, documentation and management skills
- Business and data analysis with ability to work with unstructured information
- Business engagement and stakeholder management
- Workshop facilitation skills
- Process mapping skills
- Ability to synthetise information to facilitate decision making between business and technical stakeholders
- Relationship building & communicating with influence
- Minimum 5 years Business Analyst experience
- Payroll Transformation experience, including requirements, design, build, test, change and go-live support
- Experience and demonstrated ability to deliver in fast-changing environments
- Experience in data mapping and advanced excel skills
- Experience working with vendors/implementation partners.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on 0480 047 903 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.