- 12 Months Contract with view to extend
- Melbourne based – Happy to consider candidates anywhere in Australia!
- Leading Insurance & Healthcare Organisation
- Rate Ranges from $900 – $950/day Incl super
If you are looking for any BA roles Please feel free to share your resume ; Multiple BA roles available for one of our health care client.
- Partner closely with business initiative owners to develop a deep understanding of the client Health Insurance business, the challenges, pain points and areas for opportunity
- Plan, run and manage workshops
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to develop clear and unambiguous product backlogs of work which deliver the outcomes needed by our business.
- Develop technical specifications and functional design documents, data flow interaction diagrams
- Work with the team to define epics, functions and stories / tasks per business initiative at pace. Define concise acceptance criteria which supports the delivery team and testers.
- Work closely with the team to refine the backlog and ensure the team have a shared understanding of the content.
- Develop BRS and FRS documentation (as required / project specific)
- Development of clear process documentation (current and future state)
- Proactively support the uplift of Agile practices and foster a culture of continual improvement
- Participate in and contribute to the BA and Agile Communities of Practice within client
- Other responsibilities as directed by the Assignment or Reporting Manager.
- 5 years+ experience as a Technical Senior Business Analyst, eliciting and defining business and technical requirements
- Experience in setting up, running and managing workshops for requirement discovery and elicitation
- Experience writing technical requirements/ functional specifications.
- Experience in accessing and interrogating underlying sources systems – including database schemas and content, XML, CSV and other flat file formats.
- Experience in data modelling and analysis, experience with ETL tool such as SQL.
- Knowledge of Enterprise Applications, Infrastructure and Cloud implementation
- 2 years demonstrated experience in working with Agile methodologies (backlog development and refinement – writing epics, functions, stories and defining acceptance criteria using Jira or Azure DevOps)
- Delivery experience working within cross-functional teams using Agile methodologies
- High degree of credibility with natural ability to communicate and build trust to forge strong relationships with stakeholders
- Strong technical skills
- Skill in delivery of business and technical analysis regardless of methodology (i.e. Waterfall, Agile, Hybrid).
- Skill in eliciting and defining requirements, i.e. epics, features, stories (which meet the \’INVEST\’ criteria), with clear acceptance criteria
- Skill in developing clear and concise business and functional / technical specifications
- Collaborative and consultative team player
- Excellent written & oral communication skills with demonstrable ability in a variety of techniques to express technical information to non-technical readers / listeners
- Knowledge and experience working with Azure DevOps (desirable but not essential)
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Nick on 0480 081 934 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.