- 12-month Contract with the view to extend
- Large Government Department
- Sydney Based Role
- Rate on offer upto $1130/day
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and articulate technical roadmaps and strategies. Provide architectural design leadership and consultation in project planning and solution development, as well as design assurance during the development and delivery phases.
- Understand, interpret, and participate in the development, documentation, and validation of the domain\’s strategic and core architectural requirements both internally and within the broader context of the Transport enterprise architecture.
- Work collaboratively with the Senior Managers Technical and Business Architects, Product Owners and Service Owners to guide the integration of DevOps capability in terms of solution realisation, processes, systems, controls, risk management and customer engagement.
- Identify stakeholders and then arrange and facilitate technical workshops to resolve complex issues and challenges, present solutions, risk assessment, gap analysis and options papers.
- Ensure technical specifications are developed to user requirements and are communicated to the DevOps teams to inform their capability to build technical solutions as detailed in the designs.
- Research emerging technologies and technology trends, relating to IT support systems, infrastructure, networks, integration, security, adoption of commercial platforms, web, and information domains. Provide options and recommendations on the business\’s adoption of such technologies.
- Ensure that solutions developed leverage corporate project execution framework, processes, approvals and governance. Key challenges
- Reducing technical complexity where significant component interdependencies exist by identifying and reconciling conflicting objectives and drivers between different stakeholder groups and balancing tactical business needs with the strategic direction of the program and cluster.
- Understanding and balancing diverse concerns from commercial to operational to the broader cluster operating model.
- Introducing innovative technology practices within an organisation that has traditionally had a riskaverse and operational focus on technology.
Skills and Experience Required
- Extensive experience developing business-focused architectural strategies and frameworks to guide solutions.
- Working knowledge of innovative and cost-effective solution architecture for cloud and hosted infrastructure, networking, database, commercial platforms, and the development of integrated web domain technologies and architectures used to enable large-scale, information intensive, customer product deliveries.
- Experience guiding large and diverse development teams and designing products using multi-tier applications, networks, infrastructure in hosted or cloud environment.
- Extensive knowledge configuring, customising, and adapting commercial platforms like Pega and Salesforce (and other CRM, BPMN, integration and database technologies).
- Extensive experience in designing and delivering solutions for business, integration, data intensive applications, and technology domains in complex business and technology environments.
- Developing strategies and solutions for infrastructure as a Service (IAAS), Platform as a Service (PAAS) and Software as a Service (SAAS).
- Working knowledge and use of SDLC, Agile, CICD methodologies during application development (including scheduling, resourcing, estimating).
- Translating enterprise standards into cost-effective and efficient solutions, leading the service delivery and resolution of governance issues.
- Qualifying and quantifying risks and issues likely to affect product delivery, business costs, security and data privacy, operational efficiency, or reputational impacts. Essential requirements
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or equivalent experience as a senior operator in the Information Communications Technology industry.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on (03) 9306 1450 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.