In this full-time role, you will engage in both operational talent acquisition activities. You will be responsible for collaborating with Healthcare stakeholders to ensure that current and future workforce requirements are being met. You will be part of a growing Talent Acquisition team and part of a broader highly regarded People & Culture team.
You will make an impact by:
- Sourcing candidates for Key positions in Healthcare Industry.
- Managing operational end-to-end talent acquisition and recruitment activities
- Developing and implementing sourcing strategies to attract the best talent to Adaps.
- Building, growing and managing quality talent pools and candidate pipelines, keeping candidates \’warm\’ and engaged for future vacancies
- Providing high quality candidate care and a positive candidate experience
- Supporting group-wide talent acquisition initiatives
To be successful in this role:
You will come from a talent acquisition/recruitment background with a passion for finding and recruiting great talent. You take a candidate-centric approach to talent acquisition; a positive candidate experience is always front of mind. Influencing and prioritisation are key skills in your comprehensive stakeholder engagement.
You will have
- Internal or agency talent acquisition or recruitment experience
- Experience in health recruitment is a must.
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Interstate recruitment experience
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in HR, business or Healthcare Industry.
Enquire/ Apply for this Position
Sound interesting? To apply, click the APPLY button now and attach your CV and cover letter.
For more information, refer to the attached position description or contact Alex (Talent Acquisition Manager) on 03 9118 2002.