- 4 months contract on a view to exend
- Can work remotely
- Excellent Rate per day
Adaps has been scouted to source \”Talend ETL Specialist\” for one of the Large Utilities Client @ Port Macquarie. The selected candidate can work remotely for this assignment.
What you will do :
Actively participate in Operational Support activities of all environments in the Project including:
- Design, Develop, Test and Promote solutions for new or changed data requirements in line with team prioritisation, scheduling and data development life cycle controls
- Review, revise and test ETL codes and provide out to data authors to validate
- Re-Run the process with code changes where required
- Apply performance tuning techniques to optimise the efficiency of ETL jobs
Document the optimisation processes and transition to the Support team
Skills and experience
- Experience with Talend ETL
- Microsoft SQL Server, DML, TSQL, CDC, MDS, SSRS, SSIS and SSAS;
- Experience in data visualisation tools such as TiBCO Spotfire Analytics, Power BI; Data Governance Tools
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, Azure Data Lake, SQL PAAS;
- Good proficiency in Oracle RDBMS DML;
- Operational support related to incident analysis, design, development and testing, prod deployment life cycles and bug fixes
- Windows Server operating environment
- Power Shell
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.