Leading Government organisation is seeking experienced System Analysts a 12 Month contract with multiple possible extensions.
Baseline Security Clearnace Required
12 month contract with multiple possible extensions
· Work with the project team to document functional, user interface and data requirements
· Analyse the existing services/application and provide solution options.
· Work with the application development team to ensure that the acceptance criteria are met and the software meets project objectives/customer expectations as defined by the system owner
· Act as an interface between business functions, technology and build teams
· Aids project team members with quality assurance, end-user documentation and software development as needed.
· Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills with internal and external users.
· Follow established documentation and project execution procedures
· Adopt scrum based agile methodology to multi-task and deliver rapid analysis.
· To undertake mentoring duties within the ICS team through: completing the knowledge transfer, skills transfer, documenting own work, presentations and/or sessions to staff on the job training for staff