3 x 6-month contract extensions
Only Australian Citizens with an eligibility to get baseline security clearance.
- Conducting routine monitoring and maintenance of servers, system and security logs, and audit record; including ensuring that backups are complete and accurate.
- Supporting the Senior Network Engineer / Senior System Administrator in relation to the provision of 2nd level support for network, hardware, communications, M365, Teams Rooms, Avaya PBX and security issues.
- Utilising the Service Desk system to provide 2nd and 3rd level support in relation to network, communications, Office 365, Teams Rooms, Avaya PBX including the provision of detailed incident reports and technical documentation in relation to the resolution of issues.
- Documenting system solutions.
- Assisting with testing and implementation of network and system enhancements with a commitment to change control; including assisting with the planning and identification of rollback plans for the successful and risk-minimised implementation of system changes.
- providing information in relation to network, Teams Rooms and M365 usage to enable capacity planning and to assist the Tribunals in meeting the ever increasing demands made of government organisations in relation to security and reporting.
- Project work, as directed.
- Experience in networking and systems Experience in a Microsoft environment; Training or qualifications in Microsoft networking/ LAN technologies; Demonstrated knowledge of servers, active directory and networking communication principles; Experience with Office 365 administration Experience with Avaya systems Experience with Teams rooms Understanding of the importance of monitoring and maintenance.
- Problem solving and analytical skills Proven experience in providing a high level of support in relation to PC, M365 and LAN technologies; Understanding the need to minimise disruption to the network; Understanding increasing demands, particularly in relation to security and reporting; Knowledge of the system development life cycle.
- Communication and liaison skills a. Ability to document solutions and communicate those solutions to the rest of the Information Technology team; b. Ability to liaise with service providers and vendors in resolving communication and network issues; c. Ability to convey technical information to non-technical staff.
- Flexibility and initiative a. Ability to contribute to project work as directed; b. Ability to learn new technologies and applications; c. Ability to prioritise work and manage multiple time demands with limited supervision; d. Ability to respond to changing work demands and circumstances.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Sanky – 03 8506 6541 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.