12 Months Contract Role
This role is one of the key technology contacts for the investment services team in Asset Servicing. You will be the first contact for their queries and responsible to document their business requirements, respond to business and client queries and deliver key business and technology initiatives.
2+ years\’ experience in IT or Finance in a Financial Services organization or relevant experience in a related business area, e.g. a performance analyst or working at a vendor of these applications.
Hands on experience in one or more of the following systems will be highly regarded: Charles River, MIG21, Fidessa (Compliance), StatPro, Factset, Murex, Calypso or HiPortfolio.
- Respond to daily support activities of these specialist systems, including investigating production incidents and problems.
- Have ownership/accountability for the investigation of business and client queries.
- Support the development and senior BA members of the team to deliver quality solutions for our business and client users.
- It is expected that the role will be the specialist on several reporting, performance and compliance applications. These include StatPro and MIG21.
- Engage with various vendors for small enhancements and upgrade activities
- Delivery of project and change initiatives relating to these systems and any new applications the business use.
- Problem management: respond, investigate and resolve system, configuration and data issues
- Change management: coordinate, schedule and verify system changes
- Be a member of a rotating support roster.
- The ability to create and deliver strategic ideas and initiatives
- Desirable: Experience in working with data vendors e.g. Rimes, Reuters, Bloomberg.
- Experience in working across multiple streams in a fast paced, dynamic, and collaborative environment.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on 03 8506 6527 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: