- Large Financial Organisation – Great Permanent Career opportunity!
- Melbourne CBD Location – Great Culture – Stable environment
- Exp in .NET and web server environments for application hosting
- Melbourne CBD based role
- Permanent opportunity with great career path!
- Excellent base + super + bonus + on call allowance!
- Excellent work environment
- Opportunity to Grow with the bank
One of the large financial institutions are looking for .Net Support Analyst, who can help in supporting many of the banks critical systems through knowledge of web application support, deployment and troubleshooting. The role involves working with peers to design and support web hosting and .NET platforms.
- Responsibilities include problem solving web application,.Net and Microsoft technologies(primary focus) and Websphere issues (Secondary focus – nice to have) that come across application or other hardware or software layers.
- Supporting during business hours and after hours (1 week in every 4 weeks)
- Supporting requests/incidents using ticketing system
- Design & configuration of .NET and web server environments for application hosting.
- Must have worked as a Support Analyst in supporting Infrastructure, .Net Troubleshooting and Windows Server 2008. (please note it is not a .Net Developer role)
- Experience with reverse proxy servers and associated security.
- CI/CD – Deployment Automation, Jenkins
- Experience designing, building and administering enterprise IIS6/7 environments.
- Experience windows 2003/2008 (including Authentication methods)
- Redhat Linux or similar
- Experience with PKI SSL based security.
- Change/Incident/Problem Management
- Disaster Recovery and High Availability concepts
- Level 1-3 troubleshooting and analysis experience.
- Exposure to VMWare/ESX,Load balanced web environments, Networking and Firewall concepts
- Exposure to load balanced web environments
- Exposure to networking, firewall, Disaster Recovery and High Availability concepts.
If you are interested in this position, please call Deepthi on 03 8506 6587 and apply using the link to find out further information.