- 2 roles – Support Analyst and Team Lead Support role – Large Financial Institution
- Experience with customer facing enterprise APIs such as Axway or Oracle (or experience with other similar API\’s)
- Strong Unix, JAVA, SQL experience and Websphere applications
- Experience with enterprise monitoring and analytics such as Splunk (nice to have)
- Melbourne CBD location – Permanent roles
- Offering Excellent base + super + bonus + on call allowance + lots of opportunities to grow
Work with the operational support team within Personal Online Transactional Systems Support. This area supports our Personal Banking applications providing 24/7 support to the business.
- Experience in supporting JAVA applications
- Experience with customer facing enterprize APIs such as Axway or Oracle
- Experience in system support role by providing fail and fix application support – (24×7 roster).
- Experience with mobile App Store asset management (iTunes, Google Play).
- Experience with Helpdesk operations, ITIL related frameworks; particularly
- Experience with enterprise monitoring and analytics such as Splunk (Nice to have)
- Have a good understanding of Websphere applications.
- Strong Unix, JAVA, SQL experience.
- Solid understanding of ITIL V3 with Certification.
- Have a basic understanding of network topology such as firewalls etc. as well as technology associated to web, database and application servers.
- For Support Team Lead role – Experience required in performance management, Team management, availability, capacity management, leadership skills along with hands on Java application support experience.
Keywords: Java Application support role, Application Support Lead, IT support Lead, Java Application Specialist, Application Support Team Lead, Support Team Lead
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below and call Nitin on 03 8506 6546 quoting ref no#12024. Applications close on 6/01/2015.
Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially. All applicants will be notified when the role is closed.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
Facebook | LinkedIn | Website | Twitter: @AdapsJobs