- Permanent role.
- Dandenong South location.
- Offer & start date before Christmas Holidays.
My client is looking for talented and customer focused Help Desk Support Officer to provide quality support services to assist staff in the effective and productive use of technology systems and hardware.
The successful applicant will support a small amount of end users in 2 geographical locations – Dandenong South, where Head Office is located and rural Victoria.
The main purpose of this role is to ensure all end users are functional and upcoming issues resolved in a timely manner.
This opportunity will suit dynamic individual willing to start his IT career and progress with organisation.
Some of the duties are listed below:
- Repair and troubleshoot hardware and ensure that issues are logged and repaired within the agreed support service levels;
- Maintain the IT Assets Register, Knowledge Database and maintain detailed documentation of common support and operational tasks performed
- Review, evaluate and test new IT hardware (e.g. printers, scanners, PC\’s, Cameras) and software.
- Participate in training sessions for new software solutions purchased by the organisation and actively develop knowledge that will enable support of the product.
To succeed in this role, you will ideally have:
- Certificate IV in Information Technology or other relevant equivalent qualifications.
- Excellent ability to troubleshoot Windows based computers (Win 7-10), Tablets & Smartphones (Android and iOS), Printers, IP Phones, Office 365 and SharePoint.
- Ideally demonstrated experience in a similar role including developing and maintaining PC hardware, software & networks, providing high quality help desk support and effectively guiding and training users
- Demonstrated sound interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills with the proven ability to communicate with a wide range of stakeholders, both internal and external and build effective working relationships with people at all levels of the organisation.
Please apply using the link below or call Stan on 03 8506 6578 or connect on LinkedIn – httpssss://www.linkedin.com/in/stanfridlind ref: 12437
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: