- SRE – Oracle Service Bus/AIA experience
- 12 months contract opportunity
- Melbourne Based role
- Rate on offer upto $800/day
At least 8+ years\’ experience in software development or systems analysis, including using Agile practices
Application development experience in the following:
- Oracle Customer Hub
- Oracle AIA and Service Bus technologies
- Oracle Databases
- Cloud native services
- Jmeter or other performance engineering tools
- Linux / Windows
- Scripting / Automation experience in Splunk, AppDynamics
Integration & Continuous Delivery
- Expert in gathering / analyzing Application / Host performance metrics
- Building on cloud technology
- Software Development Lifecycle (waterfall & agile)
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services-from inception and design, through deployment, operation, and refinement.
- Support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, capacity planning, risk assessments and launch reviews.
- Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency, and overall system health.
- Run continuous Improvement activities that improve service availability, recovery, efficiency & performance.
- Work with team to implement highly available and scalable architectures for core and third-party components of the Service
- Implement metrics, monitoring, and incident response processes
- Align with/improve, change management and capacity planning processes
- Monitor levels of manual effort and drive improvement through automation and stability
- Proactively improve service availability, performance & efficiency via delivery of
- Implemented metrics, monitoring, and incident response processes
- Improvements in change management and capacity planning processes
- Automated feature/story engineering quality measures
- Be aware of production degradation of Service level objectives.
- Identify the specific system information needed to facilitate incident response / post-mortems and deliver root cause analysis.
- Contribute as part of a Scrum team to maintain a deep understanding of system functionality and architecture, with primary focus to operational aspects of the service (availability, performance, change management, incident response, capacity planning, etc.)
- Operational Excellence to facilitate improved NPS with customers (internal & external) and address specific operational needs & concerns.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Renu on 03 7036 4180 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.