- Sr. Automation Analyst ( DevOps )
- Large Financial Organisation
- Melbourne CBD
- Excellent Payrate upto $850 per day with 6 months contract
Are you a Senior Automation Analyst and experience in working with DevOps application, here is an exciting job opportunity for you in Tier 1 Bank in Melbourne CBD.
The Hosted Infrastructure Platforms team is accountable for the delivery, ongoing management and automated provisioning of Technical Infrastructure Platforms for both on and off premise. The speed at which Infrastructure Platforms are delivered and the enduring quality is important to meet current and future demands of our colleagues and customers.
What you will do :
- To manage the quality of work delivered through HIP
- Regression scenarios
- Progression scenarios
- Executing different tests (system test, integration test, load test)
- Verification testing as part of change
- Coordinating testing as part of the Change calendar to meet requirements of Enterprise Release
- Innovate and keep at pace with market trends.
- Working with the scrum master to coordinate and track quality and feeding this back into the HIP work queue as part of a process for continuous improvement.
- Strict awareness to compliance and security standards.
- Test automation
- Principles of system testing, integration testing and load testing
- Understand change management processes
- Advanced in building and managing relationships.
- 3+ years as a technology professional with demonstrable ability to test medium-large scale Development works.
- 5+ years of experience in IT delivery (desirable)
- Agile methods
- DevOps CICD tooling and pipeline
- Testing automation and scripting tools
If you have the above skills and wanted to work with a large team , kindly hurry up and send your updated profile in word format to the below link. For further queries please call Kish : 03 8506 6521