- Immediate start!
- Based in Western Suburbs
- SQL Server and VBA experience necessary
Our client requires a SQL Database Administrator who will be responsible for the management and maintenance of a number of large SQL databases within a production and test environment. Responsibilities will range from database backup, capacity management and administration on a daily basis, ensuring databases and associated systems are recoverable and available to the business.
What we need:
- Previous experience as a SQL Database Administrator.
- Read/ Write SQL stored procedures
- Edit SQL table definitions
- Good understanding of Excel – able to read/ write at a macro level
- Ability to support MS Access/ VBA
This role will comprise of 60% writing SQL stored procedures, and 40% supporting Excel or MS Access.
Apply now for immediate consideration by sending your CV in word format.