- 6 Months contract on a view to extend
- Excellent opportunity with Tier 1 Bank in Melbourne
- Rate on offer upto $750 – $850/day (Inc Sup)
Client is looking to transform it\’s Global P&C services through simpler & faster solutions enabled by contemporary HCM & Payroll technology/services, to deliver the colleague strategy:
- Minimum 7+ years\’ experience with deep expertise in Data Conversion / Migration.
- Experience defining the object model of a complex business system by mapping its components required for Data Migration / Conversion / Integration.
- Experience with Data Architecture, Data Warehousing and Data Audits / Validation.
- Experience with Workday/ SAP Payroll Data Loading, EIB\’s, iLoads, XML, MS Excel.
- Experience with HRIS/HCM Systems (SAAS) implementations working closely with implementation partners/vendors.
- Experience working in a Data Migration
- Demonstrated ability to deliver in fast-changing environments
- Experience in data mapping and advanced excel skills.
- Experience and knowledge of financial services business & processes would be an advantage
- Strong SQL / T-SQL skills
- Strong analytical capability, with close attention to detail.
- Requirements analysis, management and documentation skills
- Leadership and Facilitation Skills
- Relationship Building & Communicating with Influence
- Team player and proven ability to collaborate and achieve effective outcomes
- Excellent and pro-active approach to problem-solving
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 0480 024 289 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.