Skills and Experience
- Someone who has worked as a DBA in the past and has a good understanding of DevOps concepts
- Be willing to do production support
- Optimise queries
- Model data
- Store procedures
- Create pipelines
- Experience with PostgresSQL
- Experience with NoSQL or similar.
- Work in an agile environment, attending stand-ups, retros, planning, showcases and other agile meetings and ceremonies.
- Resolve technical barriers and roadblocks impacting delivery teams.
- Track delivery outcomes against key performance indicators and provide reporting to the Development Technical Lead or Engineering Manager
- Showcase work to stakeholders
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on 03 8506 6527 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.