- 6 Months contract with a view to extend
- Daily rate range: $600 – $800
- Experience in designing, developing, and maintaining applications software and infrastructure (Cloud & on prem)
- Extensive knowledge on monitoring tools such as Splunk, AppDynamics.
- Strong knowledge on Cloud ecosystem (AWS & Azure)
- Understanding Business requirements, design, implementation, and testing, to onboard new data sources to Splunk – via Universal Forwarders, HTTP Event Collector, APIs, syslog etc.
- DevOps capabilities, including the knowledge of testing automation, CI/CD pipeline, AWS cloud, APIs and microservices
- Strong knowledge of UI development (JSP, HTML, CSS, XML, NodeJS, ReactJS)
- Strong knowledge of web services (WSDL Soap, Restful)
- Experience working with GIT, AWS, Jenkins, Artifactory
- Understanding of API gateways
- Documenting practices, solutions, known issues, and common trouble shooting procedures.
- Experienced user of Git / GitHub, Selenium, Docker, Kubernetes, Splunk UBA, Splunk Phantom, Syslog-ng and/or syslogs, Rally, Confluence
- Scripting – Linux Shell & Python.
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment.
- Solid understanding of software design principles and patterns
- Effective time management and communication skills.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in Programming and Applications Design.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Alex on 0480 094 306 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.