Government Agency is seeking an experienced Solutions Architect for a contract position in Canberra ACT.
- Solutions Architect – Initial 6 month contract + potential extension
- Canberra ACT – Government organisation
- Baseline Security Clearance mandatory
- Provide technical architecture advice and design solutions for forms processing functionality to enable online forms
- Provide design solutions and architecture advice for forms processing components of required business areas
- Provide design solutions developing new enterprise patterns and processing methods for enterprise systems
- Provide knowledge transfer of expertise and experience to other stakeholders.
- Prior experience in (a) similar role(s)
- Candidates must hold a Current Baseline Security Clearance as a minimum
- Experience in local or federal government will be highly regarded
- Experience in BI, service improvement, major releases and application design
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Unrestricted work rights in Australia.
Applications close 05/12/2014.