- Solutions Architect
- 12 Months Contract with a view to extend
- Remote work based out of Australia
- Utility Industry
- Daily rate range: $1100 – $1320
- Must possess domain expertise in the Energy Industry
Responsible for the architecture definition of business solutions and will set architectural principles, guidelines, standards and models throughout the project lifecycle.
- Develop solution architecture and detailed designs that align with objectives and optimize costs.
- Conduct comprehensive solution assessments, considering total cost of ownership, and present solution options based on cost, benefits, risks, and alignment with architectural standards.
- Collaborate in crafting project work plans, focusing on architecture and design, and lead the creation, maintenance, and governance of architecture for key solution areas.
- Perform in-depth research and analysis to identify emerging technology trends and assess their relevance in achieving business goals, sharing these insights with stakeholders.
- Contribute to the establishment of architecture principles, policies, standards, guidelines, and models.
- Oversee the development and implementation of architectural solutions encompassing multiple cloud and as-a-Service (aaS) technologies, encompassing infrastructure, application architecture, development practices, and operational models.
- Experience working in dynamic organizations, managing disparate stakeholders with competing priorities.
- Experience in leading solutions despite ambiguity in project requirements.
- Experience working in regulatory environment.
- Experience in Energy Industry.
- Experience working on ring-fencing projects.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on +61 480 047 903 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
For search purpose – Solutions Architect, Energy, Utility, Architect